We first met Jabby at Edition 38 2017 and since then his car has undergone a lot of changes, so we thought it was time to share this build with you all!
This car not only looks the part but also isn't lacking any power what so ever...
It's very easy to see that a lot of time has gone into this interior, imagine heaven with a lot of carbon and alcantara... this is what you get.
- 2017 TTS Super Sport front seats trimmed in black nappa leather, charcoal alcantara centres and carbon backs.
- Alcantara Dashboard, roof lining, boot trims and pillars... if it's not in alcantara then its carbon.
- Full 2015 Audi MMI from an S3 with a custom centre console made to run the 8V parts which is finished in carbon.. of course!
- Full Hertz mille audio set up with an Audison bit one processor
- Custom boot build with beautiful hardlines.
This Audi certainly wont be missed when it passes you, sporting this gorgeous wrap which works so well with the wheels.
- Full custom wrap
- 30mm Wider front arches
- 20mm Wider rear arches
- Smoothed and deleted door molds
- 2011 S3 Face lift
- Carbon Side skirts, rear diffuser, door pillars, lip spoiler, scuttle panel topped off by an RS3 front grille
- Airlift 3P suspension
- Rotiform WGR 9.5J finished in Candy Red.
438 BHP isn't for the faint hearted, when Jabby took us out for a spin we certainly didn't expect it to not only be so quick, but the handling is also amazing!
- Full swap from a 2015 Audi TTS 8V Engine
- Full loom conversion
- DSG with Quattro conversion
- Forge oversize intercooler
- Forge high flow pipe with carbon APR air intake
- Custom 3" turbo back exhaust system
- Forge 356 6 pot front brakes
- S3 8V rear brakes
- Stage 3+ running IS38 Hybrid turbo
- 438+ BHP